I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

About Me...


Hi! I'm Chelsea. I work full-time as a stay-at-home mom with two little kids. My Son is 3 and my Daughter is 9 months old! I'm married to the most patient and goofy guy.
I started Aqua Poppy Designs in June 2008. Aqua Poppy comes from a few things...I love the color Aqua (I seem to gravitate to anything this color!) and what girl doesn't love flowers?! Plus, I just love the name "Poppy".
In this world anything is possible...so why not an Aqua Poppy!

I create custom blog designs and free blog backgrounds for fun and would absolutely love to make you happy by spicing up your blog and making it more unique!
This is something that I wanted to do ever since I got sucked into the blogging world. I feel honored to be able to create something special for you, along with the talents of some pretty awesome designers that I love! A very special thank you to them!!

In my spare time, I love clicking away on my Nikon D90 camera and aspire to become a professional someday. Check out my personal Photography blog {Capture Simplicity}. I also love to crochet baby beanies! These are a few things I like to do when I'm not designing.

But first and foremost I love spending time with family!
Life is sweet and good.

Your nice comments make designing custom blogs and free blog backgrounds fun to do...
so keep them coming!! :) Thank you for stopping by.


If you would like to contact me...
My working business days are Monday-Thursday. (I do not work on Holidays)
My working business hours vary from day to day!

29 comments:

Lisa said...

What a darling site! It caught my eye and I wanted to try out everything! Way to go. So glad I know someone as super talented as you are, Chelsea.
Much Success!

Lilith Silvermane said...

I added one of your free backgrounds to my blog. Thank you so much, I was tired of the bland look it had!

Thanks as well for the directions, I learned something new!!!

Jeff and Kim said...

I added one of your backgrounds today--the adorable turkey. Too cute! I love your backgrounds and custom designs. Thank you so much for your creative hard work! Very cute! Very impressive!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Sharon said...

I love your designs, Chelsea! THANK YOU!!!

mariebars "art " said...

Hallo Chelsea,
sehr schön deine Seite gefunden zu haben ,sehr schöne backgrounds ,danke schön LG Marita

Stacey said...

Your layouts are so fun and unique! Thanks so much for letting complete strangers (like me) come and steal them! It's awesome!

Fun Memories said...

I have just been looking for how to make my blog more unique with blogspot then I found you from Bobby Earle's blog. Is there a way to get an idea of the price. I just got my logo designed and do not have it on my blog it. Definitely needs some punch.

Janine said...

You totally inspired my new background! I've given full credit for such, on my blog! Thanks!

HOLLY said...

Congrats on your business venture! I love seeing people like you succeed! I hope it continues to do well. You are very talented. Thank You!

Amy said...

You do great work! Can you please tell me what font you used on your header? I would be ever so grateful! I've been looking for it everywhere! my email is
a4menti@hotmail.com.
thanks! Amy

LaDawna said...

I traded out my plain white background for one of your designs.
What a difference it's made.
Thank you for making these great designs
for people like me
who don't have a clue.

Melissa said...

I love what you do! I know this is strange but I have some questions for you. I just KNOW i could do something like this but I just dont' exactly know how. I was just wondering how you got started, are you a graphic design major? How did you figure all this out....my email is bayliss85@mac.com. I would really appreciate some help!!!!!

Sarah said...

Out of all the "blog template" sites I have seen these designs are by far the cutest!

Party MOMster said...

I just wanted to let you know again how much I love the free background you provided. It inspired me to write a post just for you!

http://partymomster.blogspot.com/2009/05/ode-to-aqua-poppy-designs.html

Thanks again!

Amy Christine said...

Hey!
Your backgrounds and designs are awesome! I love them all! I also think it's great that you do this for other people! It's amazing.

I was also wondering how you got links at the top of your blog (about me, portfolio, ect.) Is there something special you have to do, or can anyone do that? I really like that and would love to have it on my blog also.
Thanks!
(My email is milkshake08@alltel.net)

Karen's Sketchbook said...

Hi Chelsea,
I love your designs. Thank you I am using one of your free backgrounds for my sketchbook blog. It looks gorgeous. I put a button on the sidebar.

Thank you again.

Karen

Antes Fashion Do Que Nunca said...

I´m from Brazil
I love your layouts!!
Thanks

Crissie

Zoë said...

Hi Chelsea! I love your site and your designs. So beautiful! Congrats on your new little one!

Zoe
www.runzoerun.com

Lucky Girl said...

You are amazing!!! I actually started two more blogs just so I could cover them in your art, I want to wallpaper my house in your designs. Thank you!

Heidegeist said...

Whow, was für ein wunderschöner Blog. Ich habe gleich meinen Blog damit verschönert.I have 5 Grandchilds .Liebe Grüße aus der Nähe von Hamburg sendet
Heidegeist

Heidegeist said...

Ein wunderschöner Blog
Liebe Grüße aus der Nähe von Ham burg. ich habe meinen Blog gleich damit verschönert

Kasi said...

Love your site...using one of your blogs on my blog...Thanks! :)

Christi said...

Your backgrounds are beautiful, creative, and just what I was looking for!! I love the vintage look. Thank you! :)

mueppi said...

Hi Chelsea
Dein Blog ist wunderschön!!!
Ich habe mir den background:
littlebirdie 2 verlinkt, nun weiß ich nicht, wie ich den passenden Header dazu erstellen kann?
http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/
LG Gisela aus Düsseldorf/germany

Baba's Special Babies said...

I love your site... I have added one of your blog back grounds to brighten up my blog..thanks for all of your time and love you put into your site... hugs, Baba

Ashleigh @ Thankfully Thrifty said...

Hey Chelsea! I couldn't find an email for you. But do you ever work with Word Press?
ThankfullyThrifty at gmail dot com

TBC said...

I love love love your designs! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Alli

Goat Mom said...

I am very new to blogging...thank you SO much for offering free ways for us to make our blogs pretty!...and nice SIMPLE directions. Keep up your awesome work. Thanks again!!

McKay said...

I love Aqua Poppy Designs!!!! I love the great, fun look they give to my blog!!! Thanks to whoever is in charge of Aqua Poppy Designs!!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions