I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Still giving away FREE blog designs!

Wow! Thank you to all of you who have visited and left me comments on my new site.  I have a long list of FREE blog makeovers to get going on!!  Those of you who I have contacted about them I will get started on them now!  Thank you also for putting either my Aqua Poppy Designs button or my link on your blog.  

I still want to keep the FREE giveaways coming!  I'll make this easy for you...  If you would like a FREE custom blog design makeover just simply leave a comment (include your email for me to contact you)!!  I'm going to pick five winners (at random) at the end of the giveaway for a FREE custom blog design!  So tell all your friends and family to come leave a comment for a FREE custom blog design!  

For all those that leave a comment and don't win a FREE custom blog design, I'm going to take off $10 from my design packages!  Which means a "Super Poppy" custom design (entire custom blog design) will only be $15.  I'm also going to discount my "Lil' Poppy" custom design (a super cute header to match any of my FREE backgrounds), it will only be $8!  You can't beat that! 

So, what are you waiting for? Leave me a comment! 


ChristyLou said...

Wow Chels! Your website is really taking off and I love the blogs you've designed so far. They really take my breath away. Way to go for taking a dream and running with it! I hope your photography dream comes true soon too! Can't wait to see you in a little over a week! Love you!

Lieko said...

Thanks for the background I love the look of my blog now. :)

Jami Hansen said...

I'm so glad I checked Natalie's Blog. You did a really good job on her blog. I'm going to put you on my blog so I can check your site out. I need help on my blog..

Jessica B. said...

I have been wanting a new blog design for so long, but I can't ever find a "pre-packaged" one that I like!

I love Kellie's new one (Ain't life grand)and I really really really hope I win...

We are strangers, but our girls are 4 days apart and both have "Charlotte" in their name- we really need to be bloggy design friends as well!

tai and joe said...

Hello! I just checked out my friend Kelli, and Lori's blog. I am very impressed. I will put you as a link on my blog. I am so excited. Thanks.

Jami Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Thank you for the cute background! Love the clouds!

3boyzmom said...

I just got one of your free designs and I love it!! It looks awesome!! I'm going to be blogging about your site and letting everyone know about it on my blog later today!!


Super Woman said...

You are a rock star! I just downloaded one of your backgrounds and it is EXACTLY what I wanted for my blog. Thanks for offering it for free and for being so darn creative!

Here's my blog: http://everydaysuperwoman.blogspot.com/

You rock. :)

LadyBug said...

loving the free backgrounds:) the black spotty one was just what i needed to bring out the ladybirds ;) Thank you :)

Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions