I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

A few changes

I've added a few new packages I'm offering and changed some of my Pricing. You can check it out by clicking on the tab 'Pricing' on the right. Those of you who have already contacted me for a Custom order, the price I quoted you won't change. 
Thanks everyone for your kind comments on this site and my Free backgrounds site! 


Modern Mama Diana said...

You just received the "I Love Your Blog" award over at my blog. Please go to: http://modmamasfabfaves.blogspot.com/2008/09/ooh-ooh-i-received-award.html and check it out. :) Now it's your turn to award it to 7 others. :)

Erin said...

I just added your bwscallop dbackground to my blog! I love it! Thank you!!!

Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions