I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

i gave my mom's blog a new look today! i mentioned to her that I wanted to make her a blog with Mary Engelbreit designs a few days ago, and i just couldn't let these cute designs just stay sitting on my desktop another day! they're too cute! i don't think she'll mind, do you?! 
{click image!}

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE my new look! Thanks, sweetie! You're the best.

Sharon said...

I LOVE Mary Engelbreit pics, etc! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Can you make a Mary Engelbreit free background sometime? :)

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions