I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Jenny's blog, fated follies, was so much fun to design! She knew exactly how she wanted all of her designs to look, so that made my job easier! 

Custom header

Custom signature
Custom divider 
{this turned out so cute...go check it out on her blog}




Credits to designs by krista (new kit~Tula)

2 comments:

Apryl said...

lovely custom blog designs. I jst thought I would leave a comment as your designs are lovely and I thought you deserve more than an "0" where your comments should be.

Shay said...

I love this one!!! I checked the blog out and it looks so good!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions