I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Custom link button for
Pristine Wife...

Simple Poppy design with a custom link button
for the Apple of My Eye...

Simple Poppy design for Princesca Guatemaleca Abby...


Custom background for Humble Beads....


Custom banner for Putting God First Place...

2 comments:

Katy said...

Hi Chelsea, Just wanted to let you know that I'm really liking what you did with my blog! It looks fantastic and I've had many compliments. Thanks again and again.

creative breathing said...

Dear Chelsea, My name is Elizabeth of Creative Breathing. Chelsea Ann of ittybittybirdy has gifted me the most wonderful blog I could never even have imagined. I don't know enough about blogs to know how this wonderful thing has happened, but she said to thank you. I do in letters that are ten feet tall! Thank you, Elizabeth

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions