I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

If you want to place a Custom Order...

I won't be taking any NEW custom orders until May!  April is a really busy month for me and I have a long waiting list right now.  I would like to focus on finishing my current orders before taking any new ones.  I think that it is only fair to those of you who are on my waiting list.... thank you for your patience!  

6 comments:

Cathy Ehlert said...

You go girl! I love what you've done below...you are truly creative and amazing. Hi to Rob and Lachlan (and number 2 - we're so thrilled for you). Happy Easter!

Jody Cooper Photography said...

I would like a blog template please :) I actually was wondering if you could just make me a header? I am a photographer, but I have 6 kids and therefore don't really time to work on one. I would appreciate whenever you can contact me. Thank you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am a new blogger and have a blog design, but as I read one blog after another I find 10 I like better...Is that how everyone feels? I love your work. Hope you will stop by and visit me.

Robin ~ Linton Cottage said...

Adorable work!! I am using the light blue polka-dotted background with the yellow inside. Thank you so much for your generosity!!

lintoncottage@blogspot.com

Blessings,
Robin

Efamily said...

I emailed you hoping that I could get on your waiting list. My name is Ali E. and my email is alieis8@yahoo.com

would you just let me know if I am on your waiting list....I need to have this blog up and running by June 20th. I would love to have you do it but if that is not possible please let me know so I can make other arrangements. Thank you

Ali

Mi said...

Thank you for your great work and your free backgrounds!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions