I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Now taking custom orders for May!!

I'm now taking custom orders for May.  Please email me your custom orders with your completed questionnaire (you'll find that here) as soon as possible.  I'm only going to be taking a certain amount of custom orders for the month...so hurry!! :)
Thanks!  I look forward to hearing from you. 


2Thinks said...

I have some interest in this custom design for blogs thing. I keep wondering is getting a custom design the only way to get a 3 column blog. Mine is a 2 column. I wanted to familiarize myself w/all the functions of blogger before investing in a custom design and I am still working on doing that. I can barely get a picture in the right place at the moment.

I'll copy your e-mail in my address book and keep in touch. Pop over to my site sometime and see what you think? Would it be possible to think of something that would fit me?

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Hi aqua Poppy!
Just wanted to drop you a line and THANK you so much. I've used two of your free backgrounds on my blogs and I LOOOVE THEM! Wish i could paint my house this color!
I feel so blessed to have found your site.
Thanks alot!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

What a find! You are so creative. Blessings.

The Queen of Chaos said...

Thank you for the modification of my template! I love the new format.

Odette said...

Hi there,
I have my card making/invitations blog. Have minima template and would like to add a third column. I love sky blue and brown together with some flourishes/birds for a new template design.
This is my blog's link: www.handmadebyodette.blogspot.com
Please make a quotation for me at your earliest convenience.
My email: handmadebyodette@gmail.com


Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions