I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Now taking orders!!

Hello everyone! I'm back! I'm so excited to start designing again. It has been so wonderful just being able to enjoy time with my family and our new baby girl. She is a precious bundle of joy and is sleeping 8 hours at night...what more could I ask for!

I'm now taking orders so hurry over and pick your design package and all the accessories you need! If you already know what you'd like, place your order now.
I look forward to working with you!

19 comments:

Beth said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Chance, Stacey, and Shaylee said...

Awe, she is gorgeous! Congrats on being a new mommy!

Butterflygirlms Blog Designs (Heather) said...

Aw...she's GORGEOUS!!! Precious bundle of joy!

kelly said...

she is adorable, congratualtions!

The Valentine's said...

She's beautiful!! We actually share the same birthday!! I love looking at all your backgrounds! You're very creative! Congrats!!

Rachel said...

Sweet baby, she's lovelly.

Congratulations!!

Matt and Stef said...

WOW - she's so precious! And her announcement is adorable :) Congratulations!

Nocturnal Queen said...

She's beautiful. :-) Congratulations!

Mel said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous. Congratulations.....was excited to see we aren't the only people with a Lachlan as well..

Your designs are stunning.

Brandie said...

baby luke made that same face...:)

The Gosfam said...

She is too cute!! Congratulations.

Mellyberm said...

Beautiful daughter!! Beautiful design! I'm so glad you are back! Your sight is definitely my "go-to" for my blog backgrounds.

Jen said...

She is beautiful!! So sweet and precious. Lovely name. Congratulations!

Angela said...

Ahhhhhhhh! She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I use your backgrounds all the time!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Ohmygosh, she is gorgeous! Can I have her? Babies really like me and I am so very nice to them☺

Kim said...

She is the cutest! :) Congrats!

Joyfull said...

She is beautiful! The birth announcement and photo cards are gorgeous!

nicwoo said...

Happiest Congrats!! She's delicious perfection.

Hege said...

Wow...such a gorgeous girl.

Hope you and your family will have a great christmas.

best regards from Hege in Norway :o)

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions