I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Photo Cards!

It's that time again!!!
I'm now designing photo cards. If you'd like to order one here's how it works...

I'm offering three sizes:
4x6 $15
5x7 $15
6x7 1/2 $18
One of a kind Custom card $20

*Pick the card you'd like, the size you'd like, and then fill out the order form HERE!
{Any font you see can be used on your card also if you don't like the one used}
*I'll send you an invoice via Paypal.
*I'll send you a proof of your photo card within 24 hours.
*You'll receive your final jpeg image of your photo card within 24-48 hours!
*Take the jpeg image of your photo card to your favorite printing service!

{Costco is printing the 6x7 1/2 size for
$14.99 for a set of 50
$5.99 additional sets of 25
Envelopes INCLUDED!!!}
{just take your jpeg image in on a CD or memory stick}




Kathy Twitchell said...

So cute Chels! Christmas cards are wonderful, you make one and it takes 20 minutes then just change out the photo and family name and is done in 10 minutes and sell tons of them. Its paid for our Christmas already! Such a blessing. You have such cute style and are so talented!

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry I missed out on the opportunity to order with you such a wonderfull card, I hope you'll do the same next year...going to put it on my new calendar :0)

Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions